Shinobi Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Interactive Naruto Based RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy Gold
Welcome

Welcome to Shinobi Brawl!

Shinobi Brawl
is a Naruto RPG for all levels of role-players! We hope to see you join us soon!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Ninja Shop
Want Some Gold?!?
Characters
Gold Sending and Jutsu Trade
Buy Gold
Top posters
Braeden Hyuuga
Frequently Asked Questions I_vote_lcapFrequently Asked Questions I_voting_barFrequently Asked Questions I_vote_rcap 
Aburame, Yuzuki
Frequently Asked Questions I_vote_lcapFrequently Asked Questions I_voting_barFrequently Asked Questions I_vote_rcap 
Meishi Kazechu
Dian
Advertiser
Jyo Mashima
Shiro Kito
Uzumaki Haruka
Official
Tao Ugashi
Most active topics
Pre-class practice. (Open)
More villages
Want Some Gold!?
Yuzuki here - YO!
Meishi(WIP)
Want to become an Affiliate?
Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Activity Check #1
Midnight Stroll (Open)
Shiro Kito
Affiliates
free forum

Staff
Credits
Skin © Seiko
Coding and Development © Braeden Hyuuga
Shinobi Brawl © 2010 - 2011

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Quote :
Does everyone start out as an academy student? I have a few other characters who I want to be different levels. I also want to make accounts for them too.

No, not yet. Everyone is only permitted to ONE account for the time being.

Quote :
The 100 points to pass into genin level, is that strictly through work done OoC or are the characters going to play out doing the work IC?

There is a board where the lessons will be posted. The work is done OoC. So you'll PM the Sensei the work.Some of the assignments are going to be requiring you to write a RP, so you'll have to RP your character doing the work to get the marks for some.

Quote :
Are you going to make more boards? Does everyone have to be a ninja from Konoha?

For now, until we get more members, every ninja will be from Konoha.

Special thanks to Souku Inuzuka!
Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Brawl :: Shinobi Brawl Main Area :: Rules/Guidance-
Jump to: