Shinobi Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Interactive Naruto Based RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy Gold
Welcome

Welcome to Shinobi Brawl!

Shinobi Brawl
is a Naruto RPG for all levels of role-players! We hope to see you join us soon!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Ninja Shop
Want Some Gold?!?
Characters
Gold Sending and Jutsu Trade
Buy Gold
Top posters
Braeden Hyuuga
Aburame, Yuzuki I_vote_lcapAburame, Yuzuki I_voting_barAburame, Yuzuki I_vote_rcap 
Aburame, Yuzuki
Aburame, Yuzuki I_vote_lcapAburame, Yuzuki I_voting_barAburame, Yuzuki I_vote_rcap 
Meishi Kazechu
Dian
Advertiser
Jyo Mashima
Shiro Kito
Uzumaki Haruka
Official
Tao Ugashi
Most active topics
Pre-class practice. (Open)
More villages
Want Some Gold!?
Yuzuki here - YO!
Meishi(WIP)
Want to become an Affiliate?
Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Activity Check #1
Midnight Stroll (Open)
Shiro Kito
Affiliates
free forum

Staff
Credits
Skin © Seiko
Coding and Development © Braeden Hyuuga
Shinobi Brawl © 2010 - 2011

Aburame, Yuzuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aburame, Yuzuki
Jonin
Jonin
Aburame, Yuzuki

Aburame, Yuzuki Empty
PostSubject: Aburame, Yuzuki   Aburame, Yuzuki Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:59 am

Name: Aburame, Yuzuki

Village: Konohagakure

Clan: Aburame

Family Members: N/A

Jutsu Style: Ninjutsu

Jutsu:

Eyes: Orange

Hair: Dirty Blonde

Height: 8'9 ft

Weight: 240 lbs

Physical Description:

Hobbies:
Smoking cigs
Playing Shogi
Reading scrolls

Fears:
Lost of strength
Death
Death of comrades

Strengths:
His heart, willingness to continue to fight even when he has lost the batte.

Weaknesses:
Takes to much time smoking

Personality:
Cold Hearted
Caring
Respectful
Lonesome

History:
Yuzuki was born within the forest of death, every day was a test of survival. This was a test to porve his worthyness to his clan members, throughout the days and nights spent in the large forest he would have to battle against huge animals and insects to survive. After years of living in the forest his skills were seen to be above average and so it landed him as a genin even without academy training.

Cold nights and hot afternoon under the sun and moon, he trained hard through the arts of taijutsu. His father later explained to him that he belong to one of the clans within konohagakure. Later he was able to expel large amounts of chakra through training and also showing large amounts of strength in taijutsu. A firece opponent to battle with yet a lazy one to conversate with.
Describe your clan a little (at least one paragraph):
At a young age his was implanted with a bug, like all Aburame. He later was introduced to this untapped power by his father and instead of studying in one art he divided his time to both taijutsu and ninjutsu to hoen his skills as a true shinobi.
How did you find us?:
Google
Sample Role-Play: (Does not have to be long)
Really? Come on.
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

Aburame, Yuzuki Empty
PostSubject: Accepted   Aburame, Yuzuki Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Accepted, and welcome to Shinobi Brawl!
Back to top Go down

Aburame, Yuzuki
Page 1 of 1