Shinobi Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Interactive Naruto Based RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy Gold
Welcome

Welcome to Shinobi Brawl!

Shinobi Brawl
is a Naruto RPG for all levels of role-players! We hope to see you join us soon!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Ninja Shop
Want Some Gold?!?
Characters
Gold Sending and Jutsu Trade
Buy Gold
Top posters
Braeden Hyuuga
Haruka Uzumaki I_vote_lcapHaruka Uzumaki I_voting_barHaruka Uzumaki I_vote_rcap 
Aburame, Yuzuki
Meishi Kazechu
Dian
Advertiser
Jyo Mashima
Shiro Kito
Uzumaki Haruka
Official
Tao Ugashi
Most active topics
Pre-class practice. (Open)
More villages
Want Some Gold!?
Yuzuki here - YO!
Meishi(WIP)
Want to become an Affiliate?
Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Activity Check #1
Midnight Stroll (Open)
Shiro Kito
Affiliates
free forum

Staff
Credits
Skin © Seiko
Coding and Development © Braeden Hyuuga
Shinobi Brawl © 2010 - 2011

Haruka Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Haruka

Haruka Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Haruka Uzumaki   Haruka Uzumaki Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:45 am

Name: Haruka Uzumaki

(Example: Leaf Shinobi, Road Ninja, Leaf Sensei, etc...)

Village (Leaf Village ONLY): Konoha

Clan: Uzumaki

Family Members: Uzumaki Ryosuke(father) Uzumaki Rika(mother)

Jutsu Style: Genjutsu and wind style

Jutsu:
Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
Fuuton - Renkuudan (Drilling Air Projectile)
Fuuton Kaze no Senbon (Needles of the Wind)
Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Nehan Shouja no Jutsu - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Magen • Jubaku Satsu - Demonic Illusion • Tree Binding Death

Eyes: brown

Hair: red

Physical Description: Haruka is 165 cm in height. She has a fair skin, and a hair red as rose that reaches her elbows. She has a slim body that she can carry as light as a feather. Her eyes always look happy and never shows sadness in front of her friends.

She wears a white turtle neck shirt, the right sleeve is long, and the left sleeve is short. She wears a tight pants(just like Hinata's) for the lower part of her body and a black sandals for her feet. Both her hands has black gloves. She also has a black belt where her first aid kit pack is hanged. She carries a katana behind her and wears her forehead protector on her neck.

Hobbies: Haruka likes to sketch. She spends her free time in the forest just to draw tree, flowers, animals etc. She also likes to write stories, Short or long, it's fine with her. Since Haruka became a chunin, she really doesn't like doing physical trainings.

Fears: Haruka fears darkness. Since her mom and dad died in a war, she began to fear darkness.

Strengths: She is skilled in long-ranged attacks and she has an incredible speed.

Weaknesses: She is not very strong when it comes to one on one combat or short ranged combats.

Personality: calm, cheerful, sweet and quiet.

History: Haruka was born in the Uzumaki clan. Members of this clan were very knowledgeable of fūinjutsu. This reputation earned them renown and fear worldwide, which eventually led to the destruction of Uzushio, and the rest of the Land of Whirlpools during the era of Shinobi World Wars.
During the shinobi wars, Haruka's mother and father got killed by the ninjas. Haruka was also nearly killed but Kushina came to save her. Since then, she was raised by Kushina.

How did you find us?: someone promoting this on facebook.

Sample Role-Play:
"Kaze no Senbon!" an 8-year old Haruka shouted the technique. Needles appeared and hit the targets. "how was that father?" she asked him. Her father smiled down at her. "You did a great job, Haruka. You will be a great shinobi someday." he said and patted the head of his father. "I will never let you down, father!" She said with determined eyes.
----
"What are you sketching, Haruka?" Rika, Haruka's mother bent down to her. "MOM!" Haruka got startled. "I was just sketching that squirrel.. it.. it's now that beautiful but ---" "I think it's nice." her mother cut her. "You draw well. I'm proud of you." Rika smiled. Haruka was very happy. "Thank you mom!" she smiled brightly.

Haruka always lived a simple and peaceful life. Even she came from a very wealthy family, her friends treated her as a normal person. She never wanted to be treated with royalties or something. But, one event changed everything.

---
"RUN AWAY HARUKA!!" Rika shouted as she block the kunais that were aiming for Haruka. "I can't leave you and Father here, mother!" Haruka protested. "RUN! WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE. You have to save yourself!" Ryosuke shouted as he attack the enemies. Soon, more enemies came. They were outnumbered. "Haruka, listen to me.. you have to run away.. Kushina and the others will come soon to help us. Go with them, understand?" Rika said. "But what about you and father?" Haruka asked. "Me and your mother will stay here. Please escape with Kushina. She will take care of you." Ryosuke said.
Later on, Kushina came to save them. The enemies kept on approaching and approaching. Kushina had no choice but to bring Haruka with her and escape. "NOO!! MOTHER! FATHER!" Haruka shouted.

Haruka and Kushina were now safe. Soon, a news reached them. Uzumaki Ryosuke and Uzumaki Rika died in a war. Haruka couldn't believe the news. It was very hard for her. After all, she was just 8 years old. "Haruka .. listen.. From now on, I'll take care of you. I'll train you. I'll make you strong just like your mom and dad." Kushina said. "I promise you that." she added. Haruka dried her tears and faced Kushina. "please take care of me!" she bowed.
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

Haruka Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Haruka Uzumaki   Haruka Uzumaki Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Profile accepted.
Back to top Go down

Haruka Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Brawl :: Shinobi Brawl Main Area :: Character Creation Center :: Accepted Profiles-
Jump to: