Shinobi Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Interactive Naruto Based RPG!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuy Gold
Welcome

Welcome to Shinobi Brawl!

Shinobi Brawl
is a Naruto RPG for all levels of role-players! We hope to see you join us soon!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Word Counter

Ninja Shop
Want Some Gold?!?
Characters
Gold Sending and Jutsu Trade
Buy Gold
Top posters
Braeden Hyuuga
Dian Yamanaka (wip) I_vote_lcapDian Yamanaka (wip) I_voting_barDian Yamanaka (wip) I_vote_rcap 
Aburame, Yuzuki
Dian Yamanaka (wip) I_vote_lcapDian Yamanaka (wip) I_voting_barDian Yamanaka (wip) I_vote_rcap 
Meishi Kazechu
Dian
Advertiser
Jyo Mashima
Shiro Kito
Uzumaki Haruka
Official
Tao Ugashi
Most active topics
Pre-class practice. (Open)
More villages
Want Some Gold!?
Yuzuki here - YO!
Meishi(WIP)
Want to become an Affiliate?
Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Activity Check #1
Midnight Stroll (Open)
Shiro Kito
Affiliates
free forum

Staff
Credits
Skin © Seiko
Coding and Development © Braeden Hyuuga
Shinobi Brawl © 2010 - 2011

Dian Yamanaka (wip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dian

Dian Yamanaka (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Dian Yamanaka (wip)   Dian Yamanaka (wip) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Name: Dian Hyuuga

Village (Leaf Village ONLY): Leaf Village

Clan: Yamanaka

Family Members: No one so far

Jutsu Style: Ninjutsu

Jutsu: Mind Body Disturbance Technique

Eyes: Emerald

Hair: Black

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 110 lbs

Physical Description: Though Strong, Dian doesn't look it. She is rather long and lanky, and pretty thin.

Hobbies:
Drawing
painting
practicing

Fears: SPIDERS!

Strengths:
Shuriken
throwing
Makibishi

Weaknesses:
Kunai (she always seems to hurt herself with those)
Most bugs and spiders, she can hear their thoughts and they frighten her

Personality: Dian is a rather passive person and tries to avoid making large decisions in her life. She prefers to stay out of most fights if at all possible.

History: Dian grew up

Describe your clan a little (at least one paragraph):

How did you find us?: You told me remember?

Sample Role-Play: From a maximum ride rp site

She was laughing. Laughing harder than anyone would have expected. She was still in the school, still being tested at every turn. She was being worked almost to death every night, but here she was laughing. The Avian in the cage next to her had cracked a joke about these idiotic white coats. To admit the truth Celestian had a crush on him, and almost anything he said made her laugh. After a few minutes she got so tired that she just passed out from exhaustion. She dreamed of him as she always did, this time remembering her early times with him.

Jason (the Avian) was brought to the School when Celestian was about 6, ever since They were each others source of energy and hope. Jason was taller than she by a few inches with bright red wings tinted with black. Jason said he thought he was mixed with a cardinal and that I was mixed with a Black Storm-Petrel. She had no clue what either of these birds where but she nodded and said that sounded right.

When she woke up Jason was no longer there. She wasn't totally worried this had happened before. She just waited to be taken into more testing, testing that she new could kill her if the scientists got over zealous with their work. Just as she was thinking this she saw a limp body being dragged out of the testing area.

It couldn't be! No he couldn't have! He was so strong! but he was, Jason had died and this made her angrier than she had ever been. She quickly turned into the little girl that followed some of the scientists, and I mean seriously little probably smaller most people with dwarfism (whether she was naturally that way or genetically enhanced Celestian didn't know) and she broke out of her cage. Jason was the only reason why she'd stayed at the school. She had known she could brake free but leaving Jason would just be too much. She ran through the halls and reached the door, catching the last glimpse of Jason, she thought, she would ever have. She flung the doors wide open, morphed back into herself, and flew away.

She had no idea where she was going, no clue how she was going to live, no clue at all. She just knew she had to get away from those murderers who had taken Jason from her. She landed in Nevada near Los Vegas and went into a McDonalds and cried, just cried.

(Yay for sappy charcters =P)
Back to top Go down
Braeden Hyuuga
Admin/Chunin

PostSubject: Re: Dian Yamanaka (wip)   Dian Yamanaka (wip) Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 pm

I know you're not done yet but a few corrections. Physical Description a bit more please. Like what she wears etc.
And for jutsu you can have more than one. And for Jutsu Style you can leave ninjutsu, but add more like wood element, fire element, wind element etc.
And you're going to add more to history?
Back to top Go down
Dian

PostSubject: Re: Dian Yamanaka (wip)   Dian Yamanaka (wip) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 am

I know, (wip means work in progress incase you were wondering), ima fix it all i just got too frustrated and tired to do it yesterday, and i cant do it now because this computer (different then yesterdays) is to laggy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dian Yamanaka (wip)   Dian Yamanaka (wip) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dian Yamanaka (wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Brawl :: Shinobi Brawl Main Area :: Character Creation Center-
Jump to: